Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome

I have been reviewing TV shows for years now on websites like TV.com and IMDb. In fact I decided to boycott the first after our precious private data was leaked as reported in the Names being displayed topic. As for the second I publish my reviews there as igoatabase. It has some cool features like sorting and voting but lacks others like a syndication feed and the ability for my dear readers to post comments. Indeed it's your encouraging feedback and kind words that have convinced me to launch this weblog. Until I feed it with my older stuff don't hesitate to check out my most useful reviews on IMDb for instance. As for this place I strongly encourage you to comment, even quick and dirty posts are welcome, or even contact me. You have just read one of my reviews and loved it ? An idea to suggest or problem to report ? My email box is your friend.

I hope you'll find my reviews useful. Most of them are spoiler-free. Some are creative, pure fun or a little strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment